The Long Way Home | Lady & her Sweet Escapes | Food, Travel and Lifestyle Blog | Filipino Expat Blogger in Dubai

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Long Way Home

I'm currently on vacation at the happiest place on Earth. Nope, not in Disneyland! I am blogging all the way from the Philippines! Woohoo! :) I'm looking forward to more sweet escapades; this time, in my home country. Before that, let me share the long journey Ed and I had through pictures. If you are my Instagram follower, you must have seen the series of side trips we had before reaching home; it was fun, tiring though, but it was epic!

Dubai
February 28, 2013: Instagram Pic at 4:30 PM (Dubai Time)
*patiently waiting for boarding time at Dubai International Airport*

Singapore
March 1, 2013: Instagram Pic at 5:30 AM (Singapore Time)
*back in Singapore after 6 years*
March 1, 2013: Instagram Pic at 8:00 AM (Singapore Time)
*one down on my 20 before 2020 list*
March 1, 2013: Instagram Pic at 9:00 AM (Singapore Time)
*hearty breakfast at Marina Bay Sands*
March 1, 2013: Instagram Pic at 11:00 AM (Singapore Time)
*Marina Bay Do-It-Yourself Walking Tour*

Philippines
March 2, 2013: Instagram Pic at 10:00 AM (Philippine Time)
*Take me back in your arms, Manila!*
March 2, 2013: Instagram Pic at 11:00 AM (Philippine Time)
*Intramuros  Do-It-Yourself Tour*
March 3, 2013: Instagram Pic at 7:00 PM (Philippine Time)
*seafood feast in my hometown, Silay*
It has only been 5 days since we left Dubai, but I already got tons of wonderful experiences to share. Whew!  I can't hardly wait to blog about them. I'll be sharing the story behind the Instagram photos real soon. For now, allow me to grab a lot of family time. :)

So happy to be home,
Lady

26 comments :

1. Welcome home sis! I hope you gotta enjoy your home stay. Nothing really beats home, right?

Mommy Maye

ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Will be waiting for those vacation posts!

Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I hope I can finish my drafts this week!

3. Welcome Home to both of you! Enjoy your vacation! :)

ReplyDelete
  4. welcome home ms lady anne, how long you'll be here?
    enjoy your stay

Replies
    1. Until end of March lang. :( We're having a blast already. It's really more fun in here. Heheheh!

5. Good to see that you are enjoying yourself back home.

ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Enjoy the Philippines. By the way thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog. I am now a subscriber via e-mail. Hoping for a follow back. Have a nice day.

ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home! When was the last time you and your hubby came for a vacation? Your family and friends must be very happy to have you around. Enjoy!

ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you're actually in the country! Nice! Globe trotter ka na sis but no matter where your feet take you, you are right, the happiest place is always at home. Enjoy!

ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back to the Philippines! Nice photos you got there! :-)

ReplyDelete
  10. happiest place indeed! nothing beats spending vacation with loved ones.

ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back to the Philippines! Hope you post more photos of your adventures here!

ReplyDelete
  12. welcome home, sis. hope you will enjoy your stay here. i wish i can travel with my family...or friends. :)

ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back! enjoy your vacation :)

ReplyDelete
  14. vacay lang?? sabagay, need to go back pa rin.. anyways, enjoy your moment here. :)

ReplyDelete
  15. welcome home and sulitin ang bakasyon haha!

ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, welcome back! Why don't you meet up with fellow bloggers? Too bad I don't live in Manila! :-(

ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome home! No place like home ba ang peg? Enjoy!

ReplyDelete
  18. Waaahhh! You're in Pinas!!! Good for you. Enjoy your stay and come back home safe :)

ReplyDelete
  19. Enjoy your vacation. Well, you've been to a lot of happenings and places already so I guess you are really enjoying it.

ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you're enjoying every second you spend at home. We will patiently wait for your updates when the vacation is over :)

ReplyDelete
  21. wow! welcome home! Silay is in Mindanao ba? :-)

ReplyDelete
  22. Rent to Own PhiladelphiaSo nice post. It is really a nice topic. There are some subject was ignored .In your post I have really cleared my false thing. I think if you carry with you this activates you will be returned as a popular writer in this society. At least I say carry on.. Thanks. Rent to Own Philadelphia

ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...